Reginald Sewell, J.D.
Reginald Sewell, J.D.MBA Legal Counsel
- Reginald Sewell, J.D., MBA, is an attorney with Warner & Associates PLLC in Texas, USA and serves as Paramount\'s Corporate Counsel.
- With more than a decade of experience in legal and business matters, Mr. Sewell\'s practice areas include business organization and governance, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, private placements, joint ventures and private equity within the energy space.
- His primary responsibilities throughout his previous roles included structured finance and joint venture organization and acquisitions. Mr. Sewell has lived, worked and studied in Sao Paulo, Brasil and Bangalore, India.
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts from Morehouse College, a Master\'s of Business Administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Texas School of Law.
- Mr. Sewell is a member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN) as well as of the Committee on Oil and Gas Law of the International Bar Association.